work vehicles..PT Cruiser?

Kdivad@aol.com Kdivad@aol.com
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:44:17 EST

In a message dated 11/27/02 1:00:09 AM Central Standard Time,
pianolover88@hotmail.com writes:

> Any list members own a Chrysler "PT Cruiser"? Been pricing them and checkin'
>
> 'em out; pretty cool little wagons seem perfect for a tech. Plently of room
>
> for at least two actions in the back and lots of other stuff. Looking at  a
>
> 2001 LTD  with only  3,500 miles. seller asking 18k which is 2+ UNDER blue
> book. Was hoping to get feedback from PT owners. thanks!
>

> Terry Peterson

Terry, I don't own one personally but I have two friends who do.  Both cars
are 2001 and the owners are individuals who do not abuse their vehicles.
Both cars had to have two new computers installed (thats right two in each).
One vehicles engine gave out,  no compression, rings fried and they replaced
it with new.  That happened at around 30k miles.  The number of silly little
things that have gone wrong is to long to list. I loved the car when it first
came out but am thankful  I waited.

David Koelzer
Vintage Pianos
DFW