Choosing to Condemn

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:23:54 EST

In a message dated 27/11/02 8:10:13 AM, tito@philbondi.com writes:

<< Don't get my blood boiling this morning before a Holiday..!!!!, >>

Hah!!! Do y'all good to get yo remaining yankee blood "boiling" boy!!
 Course y'all gots built-in musical prejudices.........ain't nuffin wrong wid
dat.

<<"don't ASSUME musical prejudices play

any part in my everyday life or anyone else's.">>
 Our prejudices play a role in all parts of our life, musical and
otherwise... I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't "assume" this I
'realize' it.......... To deny it is to not be truthful with ourselves.
Jim Bryant (FL)