a440

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 00:40:46 -0500

At 6:25 AM -0800 11/26/02, invader wrote:
>Sorry about the improper sign off.No more pitch changes on the
>steinway. Concerning the $'sI'm just letting it go . You know the
>price of education
>Dan Schreffler RPT
>Northern AZ University

Dan,

Let me apologize for "broadcasting disinformation" about you on this
list. Actually it could have been completely bogus, but as was, it
was based entirely on your ISP's hometown, and the specific schedule
of the Airmen. (all freely available.) But it's still information
belonging to you, to be shared if and when you choose.

You'll find lots information on this list, though the amount of time
spent on "institutional work" is far less than on the caut list.
Speaking of information, my username, "yardbird" is the vernacular
for the great jazz saxophonist, Charlie Parker. So what's yours.

Welcome, and pull up a lawn chair.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Baa, Ram Ewe....Baa, Ram Ewe,
To your breed, To your fleece, To your clan be true
Sheep be true.......Baa, Ram, Ewe"
     ...........Conversation starter in uncertain social situations.
		from the movie, "Babe"