Tuning levers

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:32:04 -0500

Hello Geg !

Well, I've tried almost all of them and here are my findings:

The extension hammer I don't use anymore because of the weight. I
personnally find that I get arm fatigue from moving it from pin to pin
all day long especially since I'm doing it with my arm almost at full
extension.

The Wonderwand, I got and found, like Suzan, that it flexed too much
and the ball was too big for my taste. I ended up making my own. Using
a replacement extension and a piece of maple, I made one on the lathe
that looks like the titanium one. If I had more money, I'd buy the
titanium one, but I can make my own and have spares and also try
different shapes. The one I use every day has the same shape as the
titanium one advertised in the journal and I can't bring myself to go
back to the extension one.

But then, this is just me...

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC