"Steinway D Scale"/Sarah Fox

Sarah Fox sarah@gendernet.org
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 16:19:14 -0500

Hi Joe,

> You are Assuming that the Wissner is an EXACT CLONE of the Steinway D! In
> all likelyhood, it is not.

Probably true.  I've noticed a few differences.

> It would behoove you to wait on the Wissner,
> until you have sufficient time to take the string data and do an analysis,
> the proper way. Why mess it up some more?

Now, really, how could the scaling be *more* messed up than it already is?!
;-)

Anyway, fear not. I've been offered help off list, and I'll be availing
myself of it -- with much gratitude.  I look forward to returning the favor
with a C++ sustain computation program for y'all.

Peace,
Sarah