Today's Scary Schedule

Dave Smith dsmith941@hotmail.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:59:07 -0500

In a message dated 11/25/02 7:25:58 AM, mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

<< Four new clients. Two spinets and two old uprights. Several have keys
that
are "broke". All needing major pitch raises. >>

Terry,  your "worst" day and my vision of my "best" day are the same.
Tomorrow I have my first 'home tuning that I scheduled myself'.  It is an
older Baldwin Acrosonic.  I am so excited.  I am so apprehensive.  I will be
able to hopefully do a better job thanks to this list and the archive posts
which I've reviewed.  Not to mention Randy Potter and Phil Bondi.

So, thanks for your advice over the last few months, Terry, and thanks to
this list and all those who have tolerated and helped this latest rookie.

Nervous, but enjoying every minute,

Dave Smith,
Pine Island FL