Today's Scary Schedule

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 07:24:04 -0500

Just looked at today's service schedule: Four new clients. Two spinets and two old uprights. Several have keys that are "broke". All needing major pitch raises.

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best make sure I have plenty of glue, plastic elbows, sandpaper shims, and what else? Oh, duct tape. Is that it? Hmmmm, maybe toss my sledge hammer in the trunk?

Wish I had slept better last night..... It was all that debate about beveled belly rails and such.  :-(

Terry Farrell

P.S. Last week I had a two Steinway grands, a Bechstein grand, and a
        Yamaha grand kind of day - why can't they all be like that?