Of Miracles and Duplex's (was Re: S&S D Duplex)

Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:13:59 +0100

Bill and Del

Ahhh.... well I seem to have hit upon another point of hidden dispute. I had
no idea that this was under question at all. Still, it would seem that if the
sustain DOES increase for unisons just slightly out of tune, that perhaps
similiar mechanisms are at work when a duplex is employed.

Thanks for your thoughts, both of you.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne