(no subject)

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 20:31:07 -0500

At 3:55 PM -0800 11/24/02, gordon stelter wrote:
>Pull the action, put aluminum foil on the keybed and
>use the thinnest type of ca glue around these pins (
>and the rest if you want to really up the tightness).
>Wear a carbon filter mask so you don't get a headache,
>goggles and gloves. Is this an "openface" block?
>      Thump

If you simply drove the pins, you wouldn't have to wear a face mask.
In the future, we'd like to know the make and (if possible) the SN.
(No not you, Thumper, her.)

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Lady, this piano is what it is, I am what I am, and you are what you are"
     ...........From a recurring nightmare.