Stupid Mistake

Sun, 24 Nov 2002 23:02:17 +0100

John Ross wrote:

>  How about this one......

A good one that was as well.

I would tell you all about my life's bloommer..but its not
really piano related and I would have to impose on the lists
already taxed [OT] limits for this month. Besides...nobody
is probably really interested... I will say though I had an
audience of 3500 sailors, a couple visiting congressmen, the
COMPAC FLeet Admiral, and a few other important dignitaries
on hand watching the whole affair. I thought I was going to
die... in fact had I been Japanese I would have had to comit
Harri Karri I think.

But then... ya'll dont want to know. :)

--
Richard Brekne