Touch and Vibration

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 01:46:16 -0600

> > >It is said by some
> > >impact of the
> > >directly to this
> > >assertion ?

I felt this for the first time the other day.   I had been playing
on the Yamaha Clavinova.  Right after that I went back to the
Everett upright I was tuning and felt vibrations in the keys I had
never
noticed before.  Probably from checking.   BTW I wonder what
anyone else thinks of the tuning? (of the Clavinova)     ;
 ---ric