OT? How our brains react to music.

Sat, 23 Nov 2002 21:23:15 +0100

Ah !! That explains it then... its a genre based phenomena. Women are capable of
processing many brain signals at once (men like to refer to this condition as
"scatterbrained"). Whereas men are much more limited in this regard ( men like
to refer this as the ability to concentrate on one thing )

Grin.... I wont get into what women like to say about the above.

Cheers

RicB