Newton Hunt

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 14:33:12 -0500

I'm very sad to learn about Newton's passing away. I met him at my
first New England seminar in 1981 (I think), and he was quite a
revelation to me. His class on tuning inspired me to learn more and
work at getting better. For me, he was a lighthouse that guided me
towards better achievement. Fortunately, we will have the memories
left and we can keep striving for perfection as Newton has done all
his life. Farewell to a great human being, and may God have fun with
you like we did on this earth.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC

Marcel Carey