Newton

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 01:14:40 -0600

Hi,

I attended an aural tuning class that Newton gave in 1980 in California. He
put us "newbies" all at easy by telling how he had failed the then "new"
tuning exam by failing to set the pin on A4. He was always humble and
always helpful. He was a consumate professional. He inspired me. After
class the members gathered around him and he made time for each one of
them. He was not afraid of those simple words "I don't know".

I hope everyone one of us who knew and respected him will post a "tidbit"
about our much loved "Fig Newton".

Hats off ladies and gentlemen, hats off.

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.