Newton Hunt

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:19:54 -0700

    I find it so sad that I won't have the opportunity to meet Newton =
now. I hoped that I would someday. He always impressed me with his =
ability to separate the wheat from the chaff, as it were. Seems like =
he'd been in this business forever, and knew just what worked. My loss. =
Perhaps one day, Newton.=20