graphite and Protec

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:33:03 -0600

Wim,

My apologies to you, Jim B., and the list. I didn't use the correct term.
When I wrote my post,
I had in mind the stick graphite type. But I've still seem many gunked up
knuckles over the
years where it worked for a while but just got worse with time! Since we
have it now, I still
much prefer Teflon powder or unscented talc.

Flame suit ordered! Conrad? :-)

Avery