graphite and Protec

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 13:07:35 EST

In a message dated 11/22/02 10:30:01 AM Central Standard Time,
RNossaman@cox.net writes:

> What's the binder, Wim. Does it say on the can?
>
> Ron N

I don't know what "binder" is.

This is a DRY GRAPHITE LUBRICANT, and parting compound, from Crown #8078.
It contains: Trichloroethane, propane, N-Butane, Toluene, Isobutane.

I don't use much of it. I think I bought this can about 4 or 5 years ago. I
use it in jacks, on the side of action frames, and I spray in on the felt
that goes around the pin of a Steinway pedal.

Wim