Off list: Re: S&S D Duplex

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:22:23 -0800

Sorry, Robin, your name was at the top because it was a quote from
Sarah Fox's post, which she had labeled "off list" but then managed
to send to the whole group. Luckily there was nothing inflammatory
or overly revealing in it.

Since this goof happens to all of us sooner or later, it made me smile.

Susan