[OT]: F.A.R.T. was.. understanding

Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:40:39 +0100

From:
        Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>

17:00

Richard Brekne wrote:

 Conrad Hoffsommer wrote:
> RicB
> .
>> F.A.R.T... the older counterpart to your biologicaly
activated tone
>> generator.... referes to Free Acoustic Reverberation
Technique. :)
>> Still in use  today in a unique verbal variant by some of
todays
>> most prominate leadersof the western world. :)
>>
> >Grin.
>
> Ja, I read them.  So, F.A.R.T. is like an æolian harp
> excitation device and today's technique is to use
> the hot air expelled from politicians to excite/string
> along the masses, no?
> <g>
>
> Conrad Hoffsommer

Well, close. Actually I suppose the analogy works well. The
variant widely in use today nominally goes under the name
of  B.I.G.F.A.R.T. That is to say Bigoted Ignoramic
Gestulating Free Acoustic Reverbertion Technique. And to be
sure... some folks are very adept at playing that fiddle as
it were. What amazes me is the numbers of these masses you
refer to, who seemingly can not  get close enough to the
source of these gastacious waveforms. And whats more, their
joyous jubel of delight at the advent of each new blast
billowing right into their bright shinny faces.  It just
plain flabberghasts me :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.