Enough Already!!!!!

Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:35:17 +0100

Joseph Garrett wrote:

> All, (who bring Politics to this list)
> Please???!!!!!! Cease and Desist your political rants on this list! My
> "Delete" finger is fading fast!!!!
> Regards,
> Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

Joe !!... hehe.. you say this right after you post a thread about filling
someones face with buckshot ????

Besides... its nearly the Christmas season. Never fails.. this is 4th list
year and for some reason we get into all these weird arguments both on and
off topic right around this time. Usually lasts well into January. This
years hot item seems to be duplex's, which I anticipate will take over as
the dominant root thread to end yet another enlighting and delightfull
year on Pianotech !

Happy Thanksgiving btw everybody. May your Turkeys be fat, your potatoes
new, and your pie full of pumpkin !

RicB
--
Richard Brekne