WAY OT : Do you have any understanding of my rights as anAmericancitizen?

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 06:48:46 -0700

        Sorry about that. Oh course I wasn't talking in a literal sense. =
The original post was about finding and getting rid of people like Osama =
and Sadam and dealing with them in the gravest extreme, and I =
unfortunately used the same example for someone I also despise.=20
    I may have not agreed with Senator Paul Wellstones political views, =
but at least he did things because he believed in them, and believed =
that they were right. Here we had a politician would was operating on =
pure principles. Wish we had more politicians who did that. On the other =
hand, we have a Senator, while lobbying for a bill to restrict logging =
as  forest management in all the states, and in another bill he slips a =
rider in which he exempts his own state. Talk about a self serving =
snake! And I would feel the same way whether that individual was a =
Democrat or a Republican. People should be motivated by principle, but =
of course, if you're a politician, I guess that doesn't apply.=20
    Speaking of the Homeland Security Act. I heard that it ballooned =
from thirty pages to over five hundred, and that literally nobody who is =
expected to vote on it will have time to read it. I don't think that's a =
good thing.  Sorry for the rant, but I wasn't seriously advocating =
violence, that would be anarchy. My apologies.
  ----- Original Message -----=20