WAY OT : Do you have any understanding of my rights asanAmericancitizen?

Thu, 21 Nov 2002 13:10:51 +0100

"Alan R. Barnard" wrote:

>  Every time he--or ANYONE--throws out unsubstantiated manure like
> this, just  say "Show us the proof. Give us some examples." Watch them go
> "Aaahh .... g ...duh ... I ... uh.. well ..."

Wait a minute !! :)... this sounds like some of the stuff been thrown around on
both sides of several piano discussions this past year !!.

Lets see, how many of our prestigious list participants do we line up against
the wall now.... :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.