Salvaging key leads

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 03:20:10 -0800

Oh man, there's a good joke in here somewhere if I could just think of it.
Is burning the keys, felt, ivory, (or plastic), in a fire and melting down
the lead at the same time better than burying and returning it to the earth
where it came from?  This is reminiscent to the PETA freaks who have no clue
that the piano in which they are playing their new age music on contains
buckskin, felt, and hide glue.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV