2 questions on tuning pins

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 23:50:48 -0800 (PST)

Take them to the metal recyclers, along with your
other metal scrap. But if that's too much trouble,
take them to an auto repair facility and ask to put
with their scrap metal. Tire stores are also good
places to dump old key leads, which I am always
careful to tap out of keys on junker pianos before
burning or landfilling.
     ( See, I DO love my country! Actually the whole
planet: as it is God's, not ours! )
     Thump