When is a Steinway still a Steinway

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 00:24:57 EST

In a message dated 11/18/2002 9:01:04 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

                     Ric Thanks
             Well  I'm flattered and all but I don't think my decal /piano
would command the same market prices if it said Erwin & Sons on it. At least
not yet. Grin. Don't forget, Stwy did supply the raw material and original
design afterall. Uhh by the way, doesn't Del have his name on a piano
already?
               Dale Erwin
               P.S My oldest son Dennis (age 17) has been working in the shop
this year and doing pretty well. We need new blood all over the country in
case you all hadn't noticed . Everbody tutor somebody Please!!

           In short... why call it a Steinway when it is in reality a
Nossaman, or an