S&S D Duplex

Duplexdan@aol.com Duplexdan@aol.com
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 23:20:15 EST

David A and Bill B, and Rick Baldassin

One of the finest technician/ lecturer/masters we are priviledged to have in
our Guild is Rick Baldassin. You might find it worthwhile to solicit his view
on the  method and design contribution Fazioli made in the duplex scale.

Rick, I hope you don't mind my dragging you into this maelstrom, but I'm
quite sure you can navigate through it and/or figure out a way to cure the
duplexophobic virus that has attacked so many of our members. I can't seem to
get my elixer of videos, tools, patents and testimonials over the Rocky
Mountains of technical lethargy.

Dan Franklin