OT The "Blame America First" Club

Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:19:20 +0100

Personally, in this as in all other matters, it strikes me
as  the most dangerous one can do is to stop questioning.

The quickest way to insure self-demise is to totally shun
self-doubt. To blindly believe one self, or ones family, or
ones clan, tribe, or country is the only one in the true
right is.... grin. so darned silly it would be amusing if it
didnt cause so much havoc in the world.

The ability to positive self criticism implies the ability
to self criticism in the first place.

Just a thought or two... as long as opinions are being
aired.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne