S&S D Duplex

Robin Hufford hufford1@airmail.net
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 01:22:39 -0800

A correction of one of the,  unforntunately, frequent typos in postings of late.  rh

There is a reasonable analogy to drawn between the flexural, bodily,
behavior of the tines of the fork and the transduction of this to a cyclic
vibration or stress wave passing through the(STEM )(corrected version)  and the
flexural, standing waves on the string which are transduced similarly by the
terminations at the
bridge/board and agraffe/capo interface.