P22-T

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 21:40:33 -0800

At 09:25 PM 11/18/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Definitely be sure that the DC system is getting current all the time.  I had
>an owner tell me she had the plug in the correct outlet.  I checked anyway.
>She didn't.

I know this sounds silly, but be sure that the dehumidifier and humidifier
tubes are both plugged into the right ports on the humidistat. I remember
finally looking under a piano I had tuned for years, which didn't seem very
stable. It was in a very damp location, and had only the humidistat and two
dehumidifier tubes. (I didn't install it ...)

Imagine my consternation: one tube was plugged into the dehumidifier
socket. The other -- into the humidifier socket.

Susan