Those Golden Years severely OFF TOPIC!!!!

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 05:20:00 -0000

>This surely is not the place. Gross humor to a mixed audience. Plus, Your
>message was long and took much more time to down load then it was worth.
>That's my time sitting here waiting! Please refrain.
>
>Rich

Oh, please, Rich......it said "severely OFF TOPIC...."  just don't read
these.  I can do without
the "I'm shocked...shocked" reaction.  We're all adults here.

With all due respect, relax, pick only on-topic things to read, and
delete the rest.

David A.