OT better Off List: was Re: Pray for the good guys ...

Sun, 17 Nov 2002 18:04:48 +0100

David Love wrote:

> It's hard not to reveal our own prejudices, isn't it.
>
> David Love
>
> gordon stelter wrote...
>
> "    ...you are not an honorable member of any valid
> religion of which I know! And most especially the one
> which purports to represent Jesus!!!"

Ahmmm... to be fair, the following qualifier preceeded the above
context removed quote, and kind of redirects the authors real
prejudice (if you choose to call it that)

gordon stelter wrote...

"If you support such barbarity, and Israel's perpetual bulldozing of
homes, orchards, wells etc.,
then...."

Just for ordens sake mind you :)

--