List Censors (Richard Oliver Snelson

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 23:34:34 -0800 (PST)

My family has been here since 1628 and I have several
Presidents in my lineage. One, the one most closely
related, you can go see on Mount Rushmore anytime.
    I therefore prefer to stay and try to return my
nation to the greatness it once had, and beyond.
     Thump

     --- pianolover 88 <pianolover88@hotmail.com>