Technician's Case

Alan R. Barnard mathstar@salemnet.com
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 12:18:32 -0600

I've got a tool case for sale, in very good condition--used it for about =
a year. In the old APSCO catalog it was # 10038 on page 102 and sold for =
$192. Their description was as follows:

"Molded scuff-resistant charcoal colored Royalite with heavy extruded =
aluminum belting makes this one of the most handsome and durable cases =
offered the technician. 18" x 13" x 6" with two locking catches. Inside, =
the bottom has three molded partitions 1-1/2" deep. The top is fitted =
with a pouch for papers and catalogs. There are two sturdy removable =
pallets fitted with tool holders."

I will sell it--shipping included--for $95.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO