Bambino's piano

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 10:36:36 -0600

>List
>         The best part of this whole fiasco is this groups intent to
>"rebuild" this piano and play it on the field at Fenway Park.
>         Let's see we start with a rusty piece of cast iron----
>         Maybe we can just send the thing to Mr. Nossaman, I've heard is
>very resourceful.
>  Ron,  my only suggestion is that the scale design lend itself to Equal
>beating Victorian temperament and a triple duplex hyper -turbo chrome
>plated titanium self tuning aliquot duplexamotor systemic vibratory
>segmental CFT inspired singing whatsit.
>         Good luck
>         Tom Driscoll

Not unless they send it to Gordon Stelter first for a thorough cleaning on
his driveway. Then we'll talk. If it were patched back up into working
order, presuming that a part or two would have to be replaced in the
process, it wouldn't be a 100% genuine Babe Ruth piano anymore. Imbedding
what's left of it in it's proper position within a large piano shaped block
of Lucite or Epo-Tek might be the way to go here, with a Dulcet Tone
synthesizer and candle brackets built into the bass, er, base, and a
picture of George next to a beer mug on top for ambience.

So when do we start? I'm going to need a cash advance and some lead time
for tooling and testing beer mugs.

In anticipation,

Ron N