[OT] Wired sheep

Sat, 16 Nov 2002 12:12:57 +0100

In keeping with the continuing complaints about non topical,
grossly sexual, un-american-activity like content,
political, religious, humourous, amorous, or any other "ous"
you can think of I simply must protest the continuing lack
of willingness to attach the [OT] to such posts... which I
now have summarilly done.

Other then that I think I should point out that the word is
"Bووووووو" not "Baaaaaaa"

hehe.

RicB

--