Unstable Piano

Arlie Rauch adarpub@midrivers.com
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 07:26:24 -0700

Thanks for the replies.

I'm not sure about the piano's position relative to heat vents.  It is
as far away from the kitchen as can be, because it is on the opposite
wall.

The player that is also in the same room I was using as a comparison.
But then, that piano always stays where it is, as far as I know.

I can see where it might be difficult to maintain a humidity system
there, what with changes of help etc.

Might just have to tune it fairly often.  It seems like they are willing
to do that whenever someone complains about the piano.

Arlie Rauch