P[OT]ray for the good guys ...

Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:14:04 +0100

Thats no doubt the thought our friend Keith had in mind.. but I gotta admit I took a double take on that wording myself. But being a political agnostic it didnt take much to figure it out.

You know its really downright amazing how much the present US government and the present Irakie government have in common ?.... Absolutely flaberghasts much of the rest of the world.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.