Pray for the good guys ...

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 09:48:45 -0800

Uhhh, am I hearing this correctly?  Sadam killing tens of thousands of =
his own people, harboring terrorists, arming 10 year olds with assault =
rifles, and building nuclear weapons with the intent of using them has =
something to do with oil companies?  Are you praying for "long life" of =
the regime or the bombers?  I hope I am greatly misinterpreting this.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

  Elections are over Ric. The oil companies won again.

  I'm praying for the suicide bombers.

  I pray they will live a very long life.

  Keith R