Free Steinway

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:47:32 -0800

I'll give ya a dollar for it.  No no, make it two.  Two dollars but you =
have to deliver it to me.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV
  Hi,=20
   I had a high school give me a 6' Steinway today.It has a serial =
number of 11565.It says in the Pierce Atlas, that it was made around =
1905.Would that be a model "O",as it says the "O" was replaced in 1923 =
with the "L".=20
     They said they had called several people, trying get someone to =
pick it up,with no takers.It's in bad shape,but only so bad.=20
  Excited,=20
  Hazen Bannister=20