Duplex blah, blah (was Re: Nasty Baldwin treble)

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 17:58:42 -0800

At 02:57 PM 11/14/2002 -0800, you wrote:

>Is this addressed to every Susan on the planet?  Is it too much to ask that
>some frame of reference be supplied for posts, such as quoting from the post
>to which one is replying?
>
>Phil F

I thought it might be aimed at another Susan as well, though I don't
remember there being another on the list. However, he did this by replying
to one of my posts, which had nothing whatever to do with tuned duplexes.

If he made a mistake, he should stand up and admit it.

Susan [KLINE]