S&S D Duplex

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 20:06:20 -0500

At 1:06 AM -0500 11/14/02, Duplexdan@aol.com wrote:
>Bill,
>
>Thanks. I'm doing my best to keep up with the subject, but at times I get
>caught up at the 17th hole. Since you seem to be on the case what is your
>input?

Oh, I was a little worried that you were missing an opportunity, but
it just turned out that you were off playing golf.

BTW, I had to check to see which of the "Bill"s on the list you might
be referring to. (It could have been Bill Bremmer complaining that
rear duplexes were an insidious plot to bind to real resonance of
tuned rear-duplex pianos to ET. Fascist, IMNSHO.) If you're going to
follow up on a comment in an earlier post, it's essential for the
rest of us on the list, that you identify the source of the comment.
(What do you think, Susan?)

At 12:13 AM -0500 11/14/02, Duplexdan@aol.com wrote:
>In the past fifteen years a great deal of technology and experience by
>technicians worldwide has proven the value of tuning the duplex scale.

That's a rather sweeping statement, Dan. I know about the invention
of the Duplex Slider and Ron Overs investigations. If you could fill
us in on the rest, that portion could rise out of the category of a
rumor heard on the net.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

".......true more in general than specifically"
     ...........Lenny Bruce, spoofing a radio discussion of the Hebrew
roots of Calypso music