Suggestions warmly welcomed..sorta OT

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 08:30:26 EST

In a message dated 14/11/02 6:15:44 AM, tito@philbondi.com writes:

<< Don't expect me to answer this without some sort of glowing report about
how

wonderful I am..how unbecomming.

I'll let others do that for me! >>

To Whom it may concern.....
 Phil is Real, also Kind, Thrifty, Obedient, Trustworthy, Attentive, Brave,
Intelligent,
Compassionate, Proficient, Wise(?), Is an excellent chef, a good friend and
is mostly OK...considering his po yankee upbringing...but him is gettin some
bester along and along.
 The Joly Roger likes him, I like him and most importantly Ms. Maggie likes
him...so him can't be all bad..........
 The response I gave to Phil on this subject is 'exactly' what I would have
said to him in private and I make no bones about that. The fact that Dave
Smith was also involved and was paid from Phils pocket does change the
scenario somewhat and I am afraid we don't know the full stroy yet and
probably never will.
 Bad debts are a factor of business, fortunately they don't happen too often
in 'this' business, at least in my experience. I know that at times I have
had trouble paying my bills and even though they 'always' get paid the
debtors get uneasy...understandably so.
 My point is that if we focus on what someone has done/is doing/ will do 'to'
us we will have less energy to continue those areas of our business that will
not cause us grief. My philosophy is that unless the debt is a 'significant'
one it is often best to let it slide...not forget about it...but perhaps just
let it slide...spend our time doing those things that will give us what we
need rather than beating a dead horse...as it were.
My view.
Jim Bryant (FL)