Suggestions warmly welcomed..sorta OT

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 05:31:50 -0600

At 06:14 11/14/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> > And just what do we really know
> > about Phil anyways ??? I ask you ??
>
>yu talkin tu me?
>
>Don't expect me to answer this without some sort of glowing report about how
>wonderful I am..how unbecomming.
>
>I'll let others do that for me!
>
>-Phil Bondi (Fl.)

I know he does a wonderful fire ant dance on the golf course... ;-}

His shop and the stuff I saw in it looked like someone cared about his
work.  I also went out on a service call with him,  and saw his "bedside
manner".   He cares about his customers AND their pianos.  I'd also find it
unlikely that Phil left any ambiguity about either the work he was to
perform or anything else.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Luther College, 700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
Voice-(563)-387-1204  //  Fax (563)-387-1076(Dept.office)

-The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.