No Glide Bolts

Thu, 14 Nov 2002 08:29:19 +0100

Thanks Roger.

I hadnt expected the answer to be quite so simple, but this makes perfect sense.
One runs into the problem of flexing balance rails to some degree all the time
actually. Thats the question I have had about this idea that glide bolts can/should
be adjusted higher then minimal contact with the keybed as has been described
lately.

These two points seem to be at odds with each other wouldnt you say ? I mean if the
keyframe is "jacked up" as it were, you would increase the tendancy of the balance
rail to flex thus eh ?

In anycase looks like I have an opportunity to learn something new here. Bedding a
keyframe without glidebolts.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne