Nasty Baldwin treble

Duplexdan@aol.com Duplexdan@aol.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 01:30:59 EST

Susan,

Since I don't know you personally, I have qualms about addressing you at all.
However, your demeaning  and deprecating attitude toward oliquots and the
duplex scale does not do you any credit. CFT Steinway invented the duplex
scale in 1872, and millions of pianos have been produced usiding this design
or variations of it, consequently your slur or this characteristic does not
enhance your credibility, in my opinion. Please rethink your priorities.

Dan Franklin