prioritize

Vanderhoofven dkvander@joplin.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 00:17:22 -0600

Hi Dan,

The web page for the College and University Technicians of the PTG is
here:  http://ptg.org/caut.php/

The CAUT guidelines for service are
here:  http://www.ptg.org/caut.php/guidlines_pg.htm

And the mailing list for CAUT is
here:  https://www.moypiano.com/resources/#archives

I think that the guidelines are excellent and will probably answer many of
your questions.

(By the way it is customary to sign with your full name when posting to the
list.)

Sincerely,
David Vanderhoofven
Joplin, MO