Suggestions warmly welcomed..

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:23:09 -0600

Hi Kevin,

Perhaps those folks who sided with the dealers are just that? *grin*

In Canada getting a Judgement does not entitle you to have the "marshall"
act as your collection agent, so I would opt for the collection agency
myself.

Knock on wood only *one* bad debt since 1976 for me. And yes it was a dealer.

At 07:03 PM 11/13/02 -0700, you wrote:
>                  OOHHHHHMMMMMMM.)       If it were me, I'd have him in
>Small Claims Court at the first opportunity, and after I had my judgment
>I'd  walk right across to the Marshall's Office and have them handle the
>collection.  OOOHHHMMM!       How refreshing.     ----- Original Message
>-----    From:    David Andersen    To: Pianotech    Sent: Wednesday,
>November 13, 2002 9:10    AM   Subject: Re: Suggestions warmly
welcomed..
>   >It would be wise to carefully re-examine all the reasons and motives
>>within yourself why this has happened, and see if it isn't just
>>possible that you are partly responsible for this    experience.
>>
>>Admission goes along way towards understanding how    to resolve a
situation.

>Words of incredible wisdom.....how    refreshing....thanks, Keith....David.

Regards,
Don Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.M.T., R.P.T. Tuner for the Center of
the Arts

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca

http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.