prioritize

kam544@gbronline.com kam544@gbronline.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 23:33:39 -0600

>Hi Piano friends,  Could those of you who have more than , or around
>70 university pianos to service , send some info as to how you
>prioritize the responsabilities.You know, class pianos 2 times per
>month , concert pianos once per week plus before major
>concerts.Could someone send out some info please.I just want to see
>if I'm close.Thank You Dan

Dan,

I service one university with approximately 80 pianos. Current tuning
budget is twice a year for class/studio/practice pianos, concert
pianos are tuned for each piano/guest performance recitals.

Additional tunings throughout the year get done when requested by the
individual department heads for special events.

btw: There is a College and University Technicians (CAUT) list.