Thanks for the suggestions.

Phil Bondi tito@philbondi.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 23:18:47 -0500

I appreciate each and every reply, public and private.

There are a couple of suggestions that I am mulling over.

I will let the list know what happens from here.

and..to clear something up:

"angry Italian" meant that it makes me mad that this self-proclaimed
"christian" is dodging me(If that offended anybody, my apologies..you need
to know the situation, so don't take it personally). You don't have to worry
about other techs in town doing any work for him. I've informed them all of
my experiences. I was the only one in town willing to give it a shot, having
done some work for the owner in the past, and never had a problem getting
paid. THAT is what angers me. If you think that 'anger' will make me decide
something that I may soon regret, don't worry...I'm just blowing off some
steam. Thanks for listening.

As we all know, this is a pretty honorable profession..we don't get stuck
for money too often.

I'll let you know what happens,

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
tito@philbondi.com