Suggestions warmly welcomed..

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:20:25 EST

In a message dated 12/11/02 2:52:32 PM, tito@philbondi.com writes:

<< - Small Claims Court>>
 Probably not worth the trouble monetarily and possibly will wind up costing
you more in time and money........If you win you get a "judgement" not
needfully get paid....so in essence you are right back to where you are
now.......

<<-Collection Agency>>
 By the time you deduct their percentage is the balance enough to go to all
the trouble and continued aggravation for??

<<-fuggetaoubtit>>
 This is a viable option since it is obvious that you contributed to the
delinequency to begin with...how else did they get to the "2 month" point??

 Anger is a self defeating thingee and is much more costly than mere
dolars......think about it.........

<<Option fuggetaboutit isn't really an option for me, since no one has EVER
let me slide on a bill that _I_ owed to them. >>

 It is possibly the only real option when dealing with the sum of money you
are talking about...as for.......... <<"no one has EVER
let me slide on a bill that _I_ owed to them.">>
 I am sure you have a point here....want to share it with us??
Jim Bryant (FL)